2019 Mathews Vertix Standard Colors Level 3 Package
WOW! That is how we describe the new 2019 Mathews Vertix! This bow builds on an already succesful bow line by adding a few new technological advances as well as improving on what is already great. This bow features a new medium/high wrist Engage grip to improve accuracy by changing where the pressure is on your bow hand. It has the new Crosscentric Switch Weight cam that is a real show stopper. With this cam, you can use modules to make this bow go from 45-60lb, 50-65lb, 55-70lb or 60-75lb weight ranges and never change limb sets. Now that is some new tech we've never seen before! It features an exclusive dovetail mounting system for the new Mathews QAD MX rest that is the most secure way to mount the rest to the riser. Can also use standard style arrow rests however! The 3D damping technology carries over from the Triax and only makes this bow better. In testing, this bow is quieter and even more dead in hand than the Triax that we felt set the bar for how a bow should feel in this day and age. At 30in axle to axle with a 6in brace height as well as 80% and 85% letoff options, this is the bowhunters dream bow in a compact, shootable package.
Our Stage 1 Package includes everything you need to get to the woods with your fully tuned bow! Just add your favorite release and broadheads!
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- Variety of Draw Length and Draw Weights in stock and can be easily changed with module. Please call for more information.
- Colors Include Black, Stone & Realtree Edge
- Custom Strings are an additional $50.00
- IBO 343fps
- ATA 30"
- Brace Height 6"
- Letoff 85%
- Draw Length Range 26-30.5"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 50-60lb, 55-70lb, 60-75lb
What Your Package Includes:
- Apex Attitude Micro 5 Pin Sight or Apex Covert 1 Single Pin Sight
- Mathews QAD HDX Arrow Rest
- Bee Stinger Micro Hex 6in
- LOCz Stiff Sling
- Apex Lite 5 Arrow Quiver
- 1 Month Free Range Time
- Stage 3 Fit and Tune
What Your Stage 3 Fit and Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible. We also include our personalized shooter assistance program to further enhance your accuracy and tune.
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.