Mathews V3 27 Level 2 Package
Mathews V3 27 Level 2 Package
Our new Mathews V3 27 package includes everything you need to get into a new Mathews in one convenient package! All you have to add is your choice of arrows and release to be ready to go! This bow features a new medium/high wrist Engage grip to improve accuracy by changing where the pressure is on your bow hand. It has the new Crosscentric Switch Weight cam that is a real show stopper. With this cam, you can use modules to make this bow go from 45-60lb, 50-65lb, 55-70lb or 60-75lb weight ranges and never change limb sets. Now that is some new tech we've never seen before! The V3 27 has the best riser to axle to axle ratio yet with the riser being nearly the same length as the bow is axle to axle which increases stability. The V3 includes the new Centerguard Cable Roller System which allows for better fletching clearance and improved cam timing by having the load at the center of the bow instead of offset to the top half of the bow. The new 3D Nano Damping system cuts off some weight as well as using the Nano dampers like the Flatline Stabilizers. It features an exclusive dovetail mounting system for the new Mathews QAD MX rest that is the most secure way to mount the rest to the riser. Can also use standard style arrow rests too. At 27in axle to axle with a 6in brace height as well as 80% and 85% letoff options, this is the bowhunters dream bow in a compact, shootable package.
New Features for 2021 Include:
- New Limb Pockets & Cups to reduce weight
- Extended Bridge Riser and enhanced limb geometry create a fast, stable, and accurate shooting platform with a greater riser to ATA ratio than the VXR and Vertix
- Featuring wide torsionally rigid limbs and new riser with Enhanced Stabilizer Bushings for better connection and added strength
- New S.C.S. Silent Connect System allows for attachment of Mathews haul line or other Mathews accesories (Sold separately)
- SW2 Cams that are further skeletonized to reduce weight
- Switchweight modules allow you to change peak draw weights, draw length and let off, Modules are easy to change without the need for a bow press
- Zero T Axle System with Top Hat System allows for precise cam adjustments for ultimate tunability and better down range accuracy
- Engage Grip provides consistent hand placement, and comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size
- 3D Dampening System along with Nano 740 damper eliminates all felt vibration for a smooth shot
- Integrated Dovetail for QAD Integrate Micro Adjust Rest (rest sold separately)
How to Buy?
For Local Customers:
For our within a short driving distance customers call ahead to pay a deposit on the bow you'd like then schedule your Build Appointment. We also have Layaway options if you see a bow we have and want to lock it down before it gets away!
For Long Distance Customers:
As we continue to serve customers 4, 6 & 8 hours away, we have special options just for these instances. You can contact us ahead of time to schedule a Build Appointment and put your 50% deposit down on your bow. We also offer Layaway options in case you see bow you like and don't want to let it get away! From there when you arrive, we can begin the Stage 3 Plus tuning process. If you are staying in a hotel, we recommend staying in Jonesboro Arkansas only 45 minutes away that has safe, great hotels and lots of restaurant options. After the build, you can always call us to order more arrows and other accessories you may need after the sale.
Policy & Pricing
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- Standars Colors, Black, Stone & Realtree Edge are Base Price
- Custom Colors, Gore/Sitka Elevated II, Sub Alpine, Under Armor All Season (NEW), First Lite Spectre (NEW) Ambush Green are $75.00 Upcharge
- Custom Zebra Strings are a $75.00 Upcharge
- Custom GAS Strings are a $125.00 Upcharge
- IBO 336fps @29.5/70lb, 350gr Arrow
- ATA 27"
- Brace Height 6"
- Letoff 85%
- Draw Length Range 25-29.5
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 50-60lb, 55-70lb, 60-75lb
What Your Level 3 Package Includes:
- Truglo Carbon XS 5 Pin Sight
- QAD Hunter Rest
- Apex Endgame 6in Stabilizer
- LOCz Stiff Sling
- Apex Lite 5 Arrow Quiver
- Peep & D Loop
- 1 Month Free Range Time
- Stage 3 Plus Tune
Buyers Benefits (A $200 Value Included FREE!)
- 1 Month Free Indoor Range Use with After The Sale Adjustments
- Stage 3 Plus Fit & Tune
What Your Stage 3 Plus Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible.
- Also includes Optional Plus Coaching & Assistance to personally improve your form, shot process and increase your confidence in the field that you only get with a Better Outdoors built bow.
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-7pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.