2019 Mathews TX-5 Standard Colors Level 2 Package
Finally, the bow that Jeff has been wanting since time began, a micro bow that shoots deathly fast with high letoff and still quiet as can be! This bow is for those wanting to either shoot as fast as possible or to shoot the least draw weight possible and still be fast as the bows of old on 70+lbs. This bow features everything great about the Triax, 28in ATA, 3D dampening, quietness and dead in hand feel as well as Crosscentric cams but they have added the new Engage grip to help balance and accuracy.
Our Level 2 Package includes everything you need to get to the woods with your fully tuned bow! Just add your favorite release!
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- Colors Include Black, Stone & Realtree Edge
- Custom Strings are an additional $50.00
- IBO 345fps at 29.5in draw (if measured at 30in, it would have a 350fps IBO)
- ATA 28"
- Brace Height 5"
- Letoff 85%
- Draw Length Range 23.5-29.5"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 50-60lb, 55-70lb
What Your Package Includes:
- Tru Glo Carbon 5 Pin Sight
- QAD Hunter Arrow Rest or Capture Arrow Rest
- Bee Stinger Micro Hex 6in Black
- Apex Reactor Lite Quiver
- Truglo Speed Shot Release
- 1 Month Free Range Time
- Stage 3 Fit and Tune
What Your Stage 3 Fit and Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible. We also include our personalized shooter assistance program to further enhance your accuracy and tune.
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.