Mathews TRX 40 Bare Bow
Mathews TRX 40
The TRX 40 offers a 40 inch axle-to-axle with a 7 inch brace height. The new wider riser adds rigidity throughout the sight and rest-mounting locations, while added cutouts minimize weight. This new riser design also features 3D Damping to reduce post-shot vibration. The TRX 40 is powered by the highly efficient Crosscentric Cam system to deliver accurate energy with an incredibly smooth draw. Our new overhauled AVS and Zero-T axle bearings improve overall strength and rigidity to increase accuracy and consistency for the shooter. New enlarged diameter stabilizer bushing also increases stiffness of shooters' stabilizer set up, enhancing accuracy.
How to Buy?
For Local Customers:
For our within a short driving distance customers call ahead to pay a deposit on the bow you'd like then schedule your Build Appointment. We also have Layaway options if you see a bow we have and want to lock it down before it gets away!
For Long Distance Customers:
As we continue to serve customers 4, 6 & 8 hours away, we have special options just for these instances. You can contact us ahead of time to schedule a Build Appointment and put your 50% deposit down on your bow. We also offer Layaway options in case you see bow you like and don't want to let it get away! From there when you arrive, we can begin the Stage 3 Plus tuning process. If you are staying in a hotel, we recommend staying in Jonesboro Arkansas only 45 minutes away that has safe, great hotels and lots of restaurant options. After the build, you can always call us to order more arrows and other accessories you may need after the sale.
Policy & Pricing
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- Standars Colors, Black, Stone & Realtree Edge are Base Price
- Custom Colors, Gore/Sitka Elevated II, Sub Alpine, Under Armor All Season (NEW), First Lite Spectre (NEW) Ambush Green are $75.00 Upcharge
- Custom Zebra Strings are a $75.00 Upcharge
- Custom GAS Strings are a $125.00 Upcharge
- IBO 329fps @30/70lb, 350gr Arrow
- ATA 40"
- Brace Height 7"
- Letoff 70V, 75% & 80%
- Draw Length Range 25.5-32"
- Draw Weight Range 34-50lb, 45-60lb, 55-70lb
- Physical Weight 4.93lb
Buyers Benefits (A $200 Value Included FREE!)
- 1 Month Free Indoor Range Use with After The Sale Adjustments
- Stage 3 Plus Fit & Tune
What Your Stage 3 Plus Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible.
- Also includes Optional Plus Coaching & Assistance to personally improve your form, shot process and increase your confidence in the field that you only get with a Better Outdoors built bow.
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-7pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.