Mail In No Hassle GAS Custom String Set + Stage 2 Tune
Regular price $ 250.00
Full Pro Shop Restring, tune and servicing without having to visit the shop!
This exclusive program is for our great customers all across this nation that do not have a pro shop in their area or have a pro shop they trust. We put the same attention to detail into your shipped in bow as it would if you walked into our store.
The Process & How To
Our no hassle process makes it dead simple for you to send your bow to us for service.
Step 1 Add to Cart the product below filling in all details for bow make, model, string color requested and any other information
Step 2 You will receive an email confirming your information and then a box in the mail within a few days for you to package your bow up for us. Including any arrows and other equipment we may need to inspect or check.
Step 3 Attach the included shipping label in the box to return it to us, fully insured with tracking then take it to your local USPS office
Step 4 We receive your bow, do the requested restring, repair and tuning, you will get full pictures and tune chart from the process.
Step 5 We mail your bow back to you ready to go with tracking and insurance
The GAS Custom String Set is an industry standard of quality that is a huge upgrade from the stock strings on any bow out there. These strings are made from the highest quality BCY materials using GAS's proprietary TTS process which means a shoot in time of just a few shots that will be taken care of here in store before you leave. It is a personal favorite of our staff for all hunting applications on all bows. This string set option is for 2 & 3pc string set bows. Halon/Prime/Evolve style bows are additional cost. See main menu for these bows.
We recommend this string for all performance bows with an IBO up to 370fps.
GAS Custom String Set (Your color choice)
Stage 2 Tune
- Set draw length and weight to specified settings
- Set cam timing and cam lean where applicable
- Install new nock point and d loop
- Reinstall peep to your current peep height then tie in after confirming height
- Adjust center shot to correct setting
- Paper Tune which can cover adjusting yokes, adjusting nock height, adjusting center shot, cam timing, arrow rest timing, computer arrow spine check, form changes and many more tricks of the trade.
- Walk Back Line Tuning to further perfect center shot
- Includes 1hr Free Range time with assistance from our staff to sight back in up to 20yds