Centerpoint CP400™ with Silent Crank Crossbow
Experienced hunters recognize the CP400 as the flagship CenterPoint crossbow, combining the power, accuracy, and features of bows that regularly command two to three times the price. Whether you’re on the trail of towering buck or simply adding a few more backstraps to your freezer, licensed HeliCoil™ technology raises the bar both in terms of performance and power.
- 400 foot-per-second speed and 142 foot-pounds of energy powerShoot with buck-stopping power, speed, and accuracy.
- 10.5” wide un-cocked or just 6” ready to firePlay this one close to the chest with its slim profile.
- HeliCoil™ technologyRevolutionary tech allows for perfectly balanced rotating cams, resulting in an incredibly compact bow with rifle-like downrange accuracy.
- Silent CrankEasy on/off quiet cranking device reduces cocking effort by up to 80%.
Complete accessory package3x32mm illuminated and calibrated scope
Two 20” 400-grain CP400 Select Arrows
- Dual-purpose folding stirrup and bi-pod
- Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- 5-year limited warranty
- True Timber Strata Camo
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||6.00 in|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||10.50 in|
|Draw Weight||200 lbs|
|Power Stroke||13.00 in|
|Product Length||31.75 in|
|String Length||29.00 in|
|Overall Length||31.75 in|
The most critical difference is the diameter of the area where the stock slides onto the tube. The mil spec buffer tube is about two hundredths of an inch smaller than commercial. Allows for mounting of the CP400 Silent Crank.
The ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place.
MIL-SPEC AR-style rear stock that is adjustable to customize the crossbow fit.
Protects the user from getting fingers near the flight path to avoid contact with the string and cables.
Stop string vibration and aid in noise reduction.
For secure arrow storage.
Exclusive folding design that can be used as a Bi-pod or as a stand on the range or in a ground blind.
Allows for a comfortable grip while impeding the user from placing their fingers in the travel patch of the string and cables.
For strength, dependability, and repeatable shot placement.
Easy on/off quiet cranking device reduces cocking effort by up to 80%