Mathews VXR28 Standard Colors Level 3 Package
2020 Mathews VXR28 Standard Colors Level 3 Package
This bow features a new medium/high wrist Engage grip to improve accuracy by changing where the pressure is on your bow hand. It has the new Crosscentric Switch Weight cam that is a real show stopper. With this cam, you can use modules to make this bow go from 45-60lb, 50-65lb, 55-70lb or 60-75lb weight ranges and never change limb sets. Now that is some new tech we've never seen before! It features an exclusive dovetail mounting system for the new Mathews QAD MX rest that is the most secure way to mount the rest to the riser. Can also use standard style arrow rests too. At 28in axle to axle with a 6in brace height as well as 80% and 85% letoff options, this is the bowhunters dream bow in a compact, shootable package.
New Features for 2020 Include:
- Longer Six Bridge riser and enhanced limb geometry create a fast, stable, and accurate shooting platform
- Featuring wide torsionally rigid limbs and new riser with upgraded stabilizer bushings for better connection and added strength
- New S.A.S. Silent Connect System allows for attachment of Mathews haul line or other mathews accesories (Sold separately)
- Switchweight modules allow you to change peak draw weights, draw length and let off
- Modules are easy to change without the need for a bow press
- Zero T axle system allows for precise cam adjustments for ultimate tunability and better down range accuracy
- Engage grip provides consistent hand placement, and comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size
- 3D dampening system along with Enhanced Harmonic Stabilizer eliminates all felt vibration for a smooth shot
- Integrated dovetail Ultrarest mount allows for the addition of a QAD rest withouth the standard mounting bolt (rest sold separately)
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- Standard Colors Include Black, Stone and Realtree Edge
- Custom Strings are an additional $75.00
- IBO 344fps
- ATA 28"
- Brace Height 6"
- Letoff 85%
- Draw Length Range 25.5-30"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 50-60lb, 55-70lb, 60-75lb
What Your Level 3 Package Includes:
- Apex Attitude Micro 5 Pin Sight or Apex Covert 1 Single Pin Sight
- Mathews QAD HDX Arrow Rest
- Bee Stinger Micro Hex 6 Stabilizer
- LOCz Stiff Sling
- Apex Lite 5 Arrow Quiver
- Peep & D Loop
- 1 Month Free Range Time
- Stage 3 Plus Tune
Buyers Benefits (A $200 Value Included FREE!)
- 1 Month Free Indoor Range Use with After The Sale Adjustments
- Stage 3 Plus Fit & Tune
What Your Stage 3 Plus Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible.
- Also includes Optional Plus Coaching & Assistance to personally improve your form, shot process and increase your confidence in the field that you only get with a Better Outdoors built bow.
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-7pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.