Bear Status EKO
2020 Bear Status EKO
Maintaining status quo is never an option. We’ve packed the all-new Status EKO from axle-to-axle with all-new industry-leading technologies and designs you won’t find anywhere else, giving you more performance and customization than any other bow on the market. This hard-hitting, buck-dropping bow offers an unprecedented four let off settings, two choices of hand grips, and includes a limb stop for a rock-solid back wall. The Status EKO fires arrows at an incredible 344 feet per second in a solid 33” axle-to-axle setup. The highly adjustable EKO Cam technology allows you to customize the let off to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%) without sacrificing performance. Located within the riser, the Align Lok™ level works in conjunction with any bow sight to aid in aligning second and third axis levels. The Status EKO features sleeker, smaller, and lighter SonicStops dual string suppressors that eliminate noise and vibration. Without a doubt, the best bow we’ve ever engineered. Period.
What Your Stage 3 Fit and Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible. We also include our personalized shooter assistance program to further enhance your accuracy and tune.
- IBO 344fps
- ATA 33"
- Brace Height 6"
- Letoff 75-90%
- Draw Length Range 26-30"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb or 55-70lb
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.
NOTE* Please allow 2-3 Business Days for Setup & Tuning Before Shipment