2020 Bear Divergent EKO
2020 Bear Divergent EKO
Big on performance. Easy on the wallet. With all-new industry-leading technologies and a price tag well under what you’ll find anywhere else on the market, the Divergent EKO is the perfect fit whitetail hunting, big game hunting, and everything in between. This compact 30” axle-to-axle bow delivers the same incredible performance of the 2019 Divergent but we’ve added even more technology and customization options. Always ready to take down the biggest bruisers out there, this bow offers an unprecedented four let off settings allow you to hold at full draw longer. The highly adjustable EKO Cam technology allows you to customize the let off to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%) without sacrificing performance. The Divergent EKO features small, sleek string stop to eliminate string noise and vibration. This is hands down, the best bow we’ve ever engineered.
Our Pro Shop To Your Door Step
Our bows and packages are much different than you'll find from the "box stores" that offer zero service and just want to take your money. Our package comes to you set to your specifications, tuned and ready to shoot! Each bow is personally setup and tuned by Dalton or Jeff Vaughn, nobody else will be touching your new bow while we make it great. Every single package we sell is subject to a full battery of tuning tests to ensure proper arrow flight and reliability. Your package will receive our Stage 3 Fit and Tune detailed below. We do not let any bow leave before it is completely tuned so there will be no cut corners or a box full of parts and a note saying good luck! We believe that whether you walk into our store or order from 1000 miles away, you receive the same attention to detail and the same quality of service. If you are new to archery or are unsure of what options to pick, hit the contact us to send us a message or give us a call. We will personally assist you selecting your options. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and your new bow may be featured after it has been fully tuned and ready to ship!
What Your Stage 3 Fit and Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your preferred weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible. We also include our personalized shooter assistance program to further enhance your accuracy and tune.
- Includes Hat, Owners Manual and Decal
- IBO 338fps
- ATA 30"
- Brace Height 6 1/2"
- Letoff 75-90%
- Draw Length Range 26-30"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb or 55-70lb
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.
NOTE* Please allow 2-3 Business Days for Setup & Tuning Before Shipment