2019 Mathews Triax Thin Blue Line Stage 1 Package
For a limited time, we will be offering the Mathews Triax in our Thin Red Line package which includes a factory Zebra Red string set, Red Bee Stinger stabilizer, Red Wrist Sling and Red Damper. We want thank our heroes that wear turnouts and rescue us from some of the most dangerous situations! Inquire about our walk in Heroes discount.
The Mathews Triax was the leading flagship bow for 2018 bringing a super smooth draw cycle, solid backwall, vibration free shot that in independent testing has show it to be the QUIETEST bow on the market today. Very impressive considering a 340 IBO speed that is smoking fast and a super short axle to axle length for easy hunting maneuverability.
Our Stage 1 Package includes everything you need to get to the woods with your fully tuned bow! Just add your favorite release, arrows and broadheads!
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- IBO 340fps
- ATA 28"
- Brace Height 6"
- Letoff 85%
- Draw Length Range 24-30"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 55-70lb
What Your Package Includes:
- Apex Accustrike 5 Pin Sight
- QAD Hunter Rest
- Bee Stinger 8in Red Stab
- LOCz Stiff Sling
- Apex Reactor Lite Quiver
- Peep and Loop
- 1 Month Free Range Time
- Stage 3 Fit and Tune
What Your Stage 3 Fit and Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible. We also include our personalized shooter assistance program to further enhance your accuracy and tune.
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.