2019 Mathews Traverse Black Bare Bow
Long draw length shooter? Mathews has a solution for you with being entirely too long for maneuvering in the ground blind or tree stand, the new Traverse! This bow features the award winning, reliable Crosscentric cam system but on a 33in axle to axle bow with a 6 5/8 brace height and still 85% letoff. This bow retains speed while still offering a reasonable brace height. This bow would make a great half and half bow, half 3D, half bowhunting so you can shoot the same bow year around!
- Mathews Bows available ONLY in store, due to Mathews policy, these bows cannot be shipped or mailed, they must be picked up in person.
- IBO 338fps
- ATA 33"
- Brace Height 6 5/8"
- Letoff 85%
- Draw Length Range 26.5-32.5"
- Draw Weight Range 45-60lb, 50-60lb, 55-70lb
What Your Stage 3 Fit and Tune Includes
- Measure your draw length and fit the length to the bow
- Adjust the draw weight your prefered weight
- Install all accessories, set dropaway timing, install peep, set nock height and center shot
- Set the 1st, and and 3rd Axis on the sight
- Use computer assisted spine program to determine proper spine and arrow
- Full Paper Tune Process to ensure proper arrow flight from the start
- Full Broadhead Tuning Process for the broadhead you will hunt with
- Sight in at 20yds indoors so you leave our store with confidence in your equipment
- On all Stage 3 setups, we typically spend 2 to 3 hours minimum on your fit, setup and tune to ensure your bow performs to the highest level possible. We also include our personalized shooter assistance program to further enhance your accuracy and tune.
Have questions our website does not answer? New to the sport and would like more in depth help in deciding which bow and options suite your needs best? Simply give us a call at 870-475-3337 (M-F 12-8pm CST) and we will be happy to help! No used car salesman tactics here, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your bow package in the end and build each package specially for each and every customer. We will go through the entire process, each and every step, to ensure you are getting exactly what you need to be successful in archery.