Centerpoint Heat 425 Crossbow With Power Draw
The best-selling, dealer, and distributor exclusive CenterPoint crossbow, the Heat 425, squarely punches that bullseye between incredible value and powerful performance. That makes it perfect for those making the most of the season and those hunters who can turn even the most well-traveled trails into a successful trip and a full freezer.
Important Ordering Information
- Crossbows ordered online and shipped will come in original box. Most crossbow models will require the scope and bow to be installed on the stock.
- Crossbows can be purchased in store in the original box for home setup
- In Store Crossbows have optional Stage 3 Setup, Tune & if needed, Personal Instruction for those new to crossbows for an additional $50.00
- 425 foot-per-second speed and 160 foot-pounds of energy powerShoot with buck-stopping power, speed, and accuracy.
- 15.75” wide un-cocked or 12” ready to fireCompact enough to travel without slowing you down.
- Whisper Silencing System™Keep your position to yourself with the sound suppressing power of limb dampeners, string stops, and two different silencers.
Complete accessory package4x32mm scope
Three 20” 400-grain carbon arrows with field points
- Ball bearing retention springMaintain consistent arrow retention and repeatable shooting results.
- Full bearing cam systemExperience smoother draw cycle and increased velocity.
- Adjustable stock and foregrip
- Oversized finger guards
- Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- 5-year limited warranty
|Velocity||Up to 425 fps|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||12.00 in|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||15.75 in|
|Power Stroke||14.50 in|
|Product Length||36 in|
|String Length||35.11 in|
|Overall Length||36 in|
Multi-point silencing system to aid in removing vibration and noise. *May vary by model.
MIL-SPEC AR-style rear stock that is adjustable to customize the crossbow fit.
Allows for a comfortable grip while impeding the user from placing their fingers in the travel patch of the string and cables.
Allows for quick and easy setup of your crossbow and provides a solid riser to rail mount.
Stop string vibration and aid in noise reduction.
For secure arrow storage while helping to maintain a slim profile.
Provides a secure point of attachment when hunting from an elevated position.
Protects the user from getting fingers near the flight path to avoid contact with the string and cables.
The most critical difference is the diameter of the area where the stock slides onto the tube. The mil spec buffer tube is about two hundredths of an inch smaller than commercial. Allows for mounting of the Power Draw cranking device.
Allows for the mounting of a model specific cranking device to help reduce cocking effort.
Unique retention spring design that offers no exposure or potential contact with the string of cocking aid.
The ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place.
For strength, dependability, and repeatable shot placement.
Allows for a customizable fit for the shooters preference.
Allows for a customizable fit to aid in eye alignment with the scope. Customizable fit for SOME models.
Lightweight Power Draw included - for a 70% reduction in draw weight.